Dr. Rea and her team are a combination of thorough professionals and great customer service. Thank you for all you do!
- Karen G.
Meet the Doctors
- Nominated Dentist of the Year to the Texas Academy of General Dentistry by the Capital area dental society 2009
- Young Dentist of the Year - Greater Houston Dental Society 1989 and 1990
- President of Capital Area Dental Society 2005-2006 (organized emergency dentistry for Katrina victims relocated from New Orleans)
- Board of Directors of the Capital Area Dental Society 1999-2009
- Board of Directors of the Texas Dental Association 2009-2012
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists 2008
- Alternate Delegate to the American Dental Association 2004-2010
- University of Texas at Arlington BS Microbiology 1977
- University of Texas School of Dentistry- Houston 1985
Dr. Karen Frazer Rea is a member of many dental study groups including the current Kois Dental Study Group.
- Board of Directors of the Texas Dental Association 2006-2009
- Board of Directors of the East Texas Dental Society 1990-2010
- President East Texas Dental Society 1991
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists 2011
- Nominated Texas Dentist of the year to the Texas Academy of General Dentistry by the East Texas Academy of General Dentistry 2010
- Southwest Society of Periodontists Board of Directors 1998-2000
- Treasurer of SWSP- 1998-2000
- Texas A&M University- BS 1974
- Baylor College of Dentistry- DDS -1979
- General Practice Residency- Hospital residency- 1979-1980
- Baylor College of Dentistry- Periodontics Residency-1980-1982
- Started a dental clinic in Belise with the rotary Club- 1994
- Texas Mission of Mercy volunteer
Together they run this Dental Practice to help families enjoy the best in dental care and oral hygiene.